Friday 18 February 2011

First ever blog...let's give it a go.

Well I guess I'll start with some kind of 'about me'. It may be cliche but who's going to want to read what I have to say if you don't even know who I am...
 Well, I'm Fran, and I'm 20. I wish I could say I was a regular 20 year old but who knows what a regular 20 year old is anymore.
I dropped out of uni, where I was studying Psychology with Criminology, to reapply to do Theology as of September.
I went to Africa last summer to work in an orphanage and I'm sure I'll find time to write about that later. I'm going to Peru in June and then World Youth Day in Madrid in August.
I'm a Catholic, but don't hold that against me, we're not as bad as many people think, I love my faith but I'm not about to go out onto Newcastle high street and scream about it.
I love music, my friends, tv, clothes, shopping, my family etc etc. I'll not bore you with that.

Anyway, I like to have somewhere to write down things that get me animated or angry or interested, so i figured why not share it with whoevers out there. Please, disagree with whatever i write, agree with me, just make things interesting :) I'm not out to offend anyone with anything i write so apologies if that's the case and other than that then just enjoy, i guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment